Easy To Do Teacher Appreciation Gifts
It’s that time of year when we get to give back to the ones that give so much to our tiny humans. Rather you’re looking to give something big or give something small, anything you give will always be appreciated by your teachers.
I know that with the quarentine many parents are wondering what exactly they can do to give back. Our amazing school has set up a reverse parade where the parents and students get to pass by the school to see their favorite teachers! Pretty cool huh? They will have a station where we can drop of gifts for each teacher and my kiddos are so excited. I wanted to make we had something fun and easy to do to give to them and because we don’t have as many resources as i’d like i went with something I could make with items around the house. Thats why I am so excited to share with you this fun and delicious smoothie snack bowl gift.
Heres what you need:
- Kellogg’s Joy Bol Smoothie Bowl
- Cricut Joy or other Cricut Machine
- Cricut Cardstock
- Hole Punch
- Cricut Design Studio File : Teacher Appreciation Joy Gift
You will want to make sure your cardstock is cut to the full 4 inches if you are using your Joy. I use this cutter to make sure my cuts are straight- Swingling Trimmer on Amazon.
Once your paper is ready head over to your Design Studio and open the Teacher Appreciation Joy Gift.
You’ll need your cardstock, standardGrip Mat, Fine point pen and a Cricut Marker.
- Load our cardstock on your cricut mat
- When prompted load your mat and select medium cardstock
- Load your Marker ( it should prompt you to draw the Teacher Appreciation Joy front side first)
- Continue to draw your first side. When complete flip over the cardstock and insert in your fine point pen.
- The back will take a little longer so head over to your Joy Bol Smoothie Bowls and start prepping
- Once the drawing is complete use your Swingline Trimmer to cut the four cards apart from each other.
Heres the easy part! I recommend using a yarn because it will be thick enough to stay in the whole and you won’t have to use glue. If you string/yard is to small get out the hot glue gun and and add glue to the yard/string when pushing through.
To make your bow and card for the smoothie blow follow these steps;
- Punch one hole into the extra area used to open the smoothie bowl.
- Punch one hole into cut Teacher Appreciation cards
- Tie your bow as if you were teaching a tiny human to tie their shoes. Start with one bunny ear and then your other bunny ear and loop it around.
- Once you have your bow push the center knot of the bow into the cardstock and then the smoothie bowl.
- That’s it!
Now you will repeat until you have finished the desire amount. Reminder, if your yarn is not thick enough add a little glue and it should stick in.
Now that your project is all set you are good to go!
Looking for more easy to do quarantine teacher appreciation gifts? Try these:
- Send an E-gift Card
- Draw a flower
- Make a card
- Make a sign for their front yard
- Send a poem or video