Easy as 1,2,3 and 4! This 4 ingregient batter is the perfect cookie for those that have a sweet tooth but still wanting to stay on track with their keto lifestyle. With only 2 net carbs per serving you can enjoy the sweets without the guilt.
If you have been living a keto lifestyle then you will most likely have everything already listed, if not I highly recommend stocking up on these items as they come in handy with many keto recipes.
You will need,
- Almond Flour
- Swerve Granulated Sugar
- Room Temperature Butter
- Vanilla Extract
Turn your oven on to 350 and mix your ingredients. Once they are mixed good form dough balls roughly an inch and place on non stick surface. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let them cool completely and enjoy!
If you don’t have granulated sugar you can also use swerve confectioners and use ¼ a cup. If your butter is not softened try this easy trick to soften your butter in a jiffy! How to soften butter.
Butter Cookies -Keto Edition
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 3 tbsp soften butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Swerve granular sugar
- Heat over to 350. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Using your hands or spoon mix until dough is formed. Once you have dough place 1 inch balls on to your non stick baking pan. Using a form press slightly down and then again but crossing over. Bake for 6-8 minutes until the edges are golden. Let them cool completely and enjoy!
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
- DIY Rainbow PomPom Wallhanging
- Valentine’s Day Printable’s
- DIY Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip
30 minutes or less 2020 adventures blogger blog train christmas cooking craft crafting crafts cricut design studio dessert DIY drinks fall family family fun family time felt flowers gift gifts grandmas cooking Halloween home decor homemade infusible ink in the kitchen keto Kids Crafts learning lifestyle low carb math motherhood printables project quarantine recipes school sensory spring summer yarn