Anyone ready for a delicious easy to make keto dinner? This as to be one of my favorite meals to date and it was so easy! With something this good ready in under 30 minutes it’s a sure win.
What you need:
- 2 skillets
- 1 package of sausage, I used Kiolassa and OMG it’s amazing!
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Blend herbs
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Onion
- Garlic to taste
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 12oz packer of frozen Cauliflower Rice
Begin by heating your skillets to medium heat. Once you can splash water in both and it sizzle away it ready.
While you are waiting for it to heat you will want to slice your sausage and onions and dice your garlic.
Pour frozen cauliflower rice into one pan and turn to medium low. Stir frequently to prevent from burning.
Sauté sausage until they are golden on each side. It should take about 15 minutes to complete the sauce. Once done remove from pan and set aside sausage and cover until ready to add at the end.
Next you are going to add the butter, onions and garlic to the open pan and sauté until translucent. This is another 10-15 minutes.
While you are stirring the onions and garlic add the remaining ingredients to the rice and turn on low. Pour the broth, herb mix, salt and pepper -I used 1 tbsp of and each for mine just for a reference. Add cheese and stir. Let your rice mix for about 10 minutes in low.
Once your garlic and onions are done add to rice and mix them up. Add sausage and enjoy!
This low carb keto friendly meal is perfect for that savory home style cooking you might be missing.
Check out these this delicious cookies for a sweet treat after dinner! Keto Cookies
- Easy Beer Cheese SoupI am so excited to tell you just how easy this is! I’ve always wondered if I would be able to make my own cheese dip but after doing it I’m here to tell you that you can to. This recipe is for stove top so I am not sure if it’ll work as a …
- Dollar Tree Valentines CraftsI love crafts and I love crafting on a a budget! Today I want to show you a few of my favorite dollar store Valentines crafts that fit every budget! Heart Garland This is easy as 1-2-3 and can add to any room! $2 Craft Heart Wall Art This one was a little more tricky …
- DIY Pinecone Decor on a budgetSchool is out and the kids are at home. This time of the year in our house is full of baking, crafts and laughs. I am especially enjoying 2020 because Emily (6) is really into crafting with me! The other day I was thinking about something fun we could do when I remembered that I …
- It’s a Very Merry Grinchmas!On Monday night at 630PM we got the call. The call that all of the parents are dreading this 2020/2021 school year. “We’re sorry to tell you, but Emily has been in close contact with someone that has tested positive for corona virus and unfortunately she has to self quarantine for the next 14 days. …
- DIY Kids Yarn OrnamentsFun, affordable simple ornaments for the whole family!