Anyone ready for a delicious easy to make keto dinner? This as to be one of my favorite meals to date and it was so easy! With something this good ready in under 30 minutes it’s a sure win.
What you need:
- 2 skillets
- 1 package of sausage, I used Kiolassa and OMG it’s amazing!
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Blend herbs
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Onion
- Garlic to taste
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 12oz packer of frozen Cauliflower Rice
Begin by heating your skillets to medium heat. Once you can splash water in both and it sizzle away it ready.
While you are waiting for it to heat you will want to slice your sausage and onions and dice your garlic.
Pour frozen cauliflower rice into one pan and turn to medium low. Stir frequently to prevent from burning.
Sauté sausage until they are golden on each side. It should take about 15 minutes to complete the sauce. Once done remove from pan and set aside sausage and cover until ready to add at the end.
Next you are going to add the butter, onions and garlic to the open pan and sauté until translucent. This is another 10-15 minutes.
While you are stirring the onions and garlic add the remaining ingredients to the rice and turn on low. Pour the broth, herb mix, salt and pepper -I used 1 tbsp of and each for mine just for a reference. Add cheese and stir. Let your rice mix for about 10 minutes in low.
Once your garlic and onions are done add to rice and mix them up. Add sausage and enjoy!
This low carb keto friendly meal is perfect for that savory home style cooking you might be missing.
Check out these this delicious cookies for a sweet treat after dinner! Keto Cookies
- Men’s Gift Guide 2020‘Tis the season for giving and receiving. A time where we can show loved ones just how special they are to us. But lets be honest, picking the perfect gift can be hard! Well, you are in luck and have found the perfect men’s gift guide. Jason and I have been together just shy of …
- Thanksgiving Table Sensory CraftIt’s the holiday that is almost always skipped lol. It’s right after the family fun Halloween and before the Christmas rush. But! I stand with my fellow Thanksgiving celebraters and am here to share a fun Thanksgiving Table Sensory Craft. Typically this would be a fun craft I would have ready for the kids …
- Easy To Make Hearty Chicken Noodle SoupIf there is one thing that we love in this house, it’s homemade chicken noodle soup. Something about the aroma coming from the kitchen and the fresh bowl out of the pot that gives our family all of the feels. While this recipe use to take me all day thanks to the amazing InstaPot I …
- You’ve Been Boo’ed!A Little Non-Spooky Halloween Fun I’m sure you’ve seen it and you have wondered what exactly it means to be boo’ed. To boo someone or to be boo’ed is a fun little activity you can do to friends, family and your amazing neighbors. With a few goodies and a fun imagination you can be on …
- Keto friendly Pumpkin DonutsIndulge in this low carb keto friendly dessert. With items already in your keto pantry you are only a few steps away!