This is a sponsored post written by me on the behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine. https://lnk2.io/yPf6f9V
It’s that time of year and rather your kiddo is going to school face to face or distant learning everyone loves to have a personal touch to their school supplies.
One of my favorite things about Cricut is that you can personalize just about anything at ease. From backpacks, first day of school shirts to school folders there is a machine, vinyl and tool for everything.
If you kiddo loves kittens then you have some to the right place. Here is everything you need to know when making a personalized kitten folder.
This is what you need:
- Cricut Holographic Sparkle Vinyl – Pink
- Cricut Party Pink Cricut Holographic Crystals Self-Adhesive Vinyl
- Cricut Removable Matte Premium Vinyl
- Circut Maker
- Cricut Basic Tool Set
- Light Grip Transfer Tape
- Design Studio
- This Design Studio File: Emily’s Folder
- School folder
This is how you do it:
- Turn on your Maker and open the Emily’s Folder design file in your Design Space
- Load your first vinyl to the StandardGrip Mat and Select “Make it”
- Select you vinyl type and load machine
- Select Load tools and material and continue with the prompts until project is complete.
- You will have 3 sheets to print. Between loading be sure to check the mat for any debris. Clean as needed.
- 7. Cut & weed any extra parts off
This is how you apply the vinyl:
- Once your design has been cut and weeded apply light grip transfer tape to each design
- I applied in 3 layers
- When apply you may have to use your scraper tool to apply pressure.
- Pull transfer tape off and your done!
Show your little one and see the excitement on their face.
To make the teacher’s pillow’s head over here-
Cricut Infusible Ink Your Go To Teachers Gift
1st Grade T-Shirt SVG’s
To make a 1st grade T-shirt use this file – 1st Grade