Three thing I love- Bacon, PomPoms, and the Florida Gators. We’re a few weeks away from my favorite time of the year and we are starting to prep and I am starting with my favorite football keto snacks. Candied keto bacon is perfect for at home or on the go to share with others. You can get that sweet and salty, even a little spicy if you like that like me.
My favorite part about this recipe is that it’s so easy! And if your a veteran keto lifestyler like me then you probably have everything you need already at home.
Here’s what you need:
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Small and medium bowl
- 5 Slices of thick bacon
- ¼ Cup of Brown Swerve Natural Sweetener
- 4 Tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon of red pepper or more to taste
- Dash of. Salt
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Melt your butter in a microwave safe dish
- Mix your sugar, red pepper and salt in a medium sized bowl
- Dip your bacon in the melted butter and coat both sides
- Dip the butter coated bacon in the sugar mix coating both sides
- Place the bacon in the cast iron
- Repeat until all 5 bacon are ready
- Add a dash of red pepper if you are looking for more of a kick to your bite
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes
When bacon is done lay on a cooling rack. You can enjoy once cooled or place cooled bacon in freezer for 5-10 minutes to harden sugar if needed. This has to be my favorite and I know once you have it it will be yours too! If you the candied keto bacon make sure to let me know how you liked it!
Candied Keto Bacon Recipe Card For You
For some more fall recipes head on over to these accounts and see what they’re sharing! You can check out our blogs if you’d like the recipes and we hope you enjoy!
@kaysdailyinsight // Kay’s Daily Insight
@bekah_rae_ // Bekah Rae
@mamallama.llama // Mamallamallama On The Weekly
@bria.snyder // Bria Snyder
@nicolecareyco // Nicole Carey Co.
@stylesimpler // Style Simpler
- Candied Keto Bacon -Easy as 1-2-3
- DIY Pumpkin PomPom
- DIY Hello Pumpkin Fall Pillow
- Sensory Fall Leaf Painting for Toddlers
- Back to School, Cricut Created with Friends
30 minutes or less 100 2020 adventures affordable beach blogger blog train cooking craft crafting crafts cricut design studio dessert DIY drinks fall family family fun family time florida flowers gifts grandmas cooking home decor homemade infusible ink in the kitchen keto Kids Crafts kindergarten learning lifestyle low carb math motherhood project quarantine recipes school spring staycation summer treat