While we all love potatoes, our newest obsession is the air fired loaded potato wedges. They quick and east bbq side is great for everyone.
Here’s what you need,
- 3-4 potatoes slices
- Bowl with cold water
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- 1 cup of Bacon bits
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Here’s how to make it,
- Slice potatoes and let them soak for at least 1-3 hours in the cold water
- Drain potatoes and pat dry
- Coat potatoes with olive oil and seasoning until fully coated. You will need probably 1-2 tablespoons. I just covered by eye
- Top with cheese and bacon
- Cook for 30 minutes on 350 degrees or until all edges are golden brown
- Top with sour cream and enjoy!
These have to be my absolutely, cooked fast and tasted great.
For more amazing bbq dishes make sure to catch out what a few of my GalPals are cooking.
No related posts.