I remember a short time when we all feared bats and now two two years later we can seem to get enough of them lol. So here’s a fun and ever so easy coffee filter bat for your diy home decor!
What you need:
- Coffee filters (I suggest white unless you plan on painting them black)
- Markers or water color paint
- Hot glue
How to make it:
- I let my littles paint the coffee filters. They did both water color paint and markers but markers were hands down their favorite. I had some water droppers on hand so it turned into a fun science experience.
- Let the coffee filters dry over night
- Fold them in half top to bottom and glue together. Glue sticks worked best- another project for the kids!
- Fold them side to side having the open sides facing out.
- Cut your bat wings
- Unfold the side to side wings
- Accordion fold the center of the bat and hot glue the back folds
- Put a hot glue dot on the back of the glued wings and wrap ribbon around
- Thanks it! You can use double sided tape to stick to the wall
If you love this diy fall craft you will love what the gals are up to.