Anyone ready for a delicious easy to make keto dinner? This as to be one of my favorite meals to date and it was so easy! With something this good ready in under 30 minutes it’s a sure win.
What you need:
- 2 skillets
- 1 package of sausage, I used Kiolassa and OMG it’s amazing!
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Blend herbs
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Onion
- Garlic to taste
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 12oz packer of frozen Cauliflower Rice
Begin by heating your skillets to medium heat. Once you can splash water in both and it sizzle away it ready.
While you are waiting for it to heat you will want to slice your sausage and onions and dice your garlic.
Pour frozen cauliflower rice into one pan and turn to medium low. Stir frequently to prevent from burning.
Sauté sausage until they are golden on each side. It should take about 15 minutes to complete the sauce. Once done remove from pan and set aside sausage and cover until ready to add at the end.
Next you are going to add the butter, onions and garlic to the open pan and sauté until translucent. This is another 10-15 minutes.
While you are stirring the onions and garlic add the remaining ingredients to the rice and turn on low. Pour the broth, herb mix, salt and pepper -I used 1 tbsp of and each for mine just for a reference. Add cheese and stir. Let your rice mix for about 10 minutes in low.
Once your garlic and onions are done add to rice and mix them up. Add sausage and enjoy!
This low carb keto friendly meal is perfect for that savory home style cooking you might be missing.
Check out these this delicious cookies for a sweet treat after dinner! Keto Cookies
- Christmas Wishlist & MoreIt’s that time of the year, and I know when I was a new mom I offend wondered what should I get my kids for Christmas. Obviously I wanted them to pick a few of their favorites but I also wanted it to be practical. I had found a list similar to mine many many …
- My Favorite Elf on The Shelf Blog Go-To’sIt happens every year, before I know it December 1st is here and Buddy, Bubbles and Cuddles appear and are ready for some holiday fun. Despite telling myself year after year I’ll be more prepared next year it still has yet to happen lol. Thankfully Pinterest and I have had a great relationship over the …
- Holiday Gift Guide 2021: Boys 11-13It’s my favorite time of the year! I don’t know about you but as I’ve gotten older I find more joy in buying gifts then receiving them. As we are all always looking for the perfect gift , I’ve put together a few of my favorites for boys ages 11 to 13. If there is …
- Seeing Is BelievingThis post is sponsored by Sedano’s. The opinions and text are all mine. Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner?! Oh how the time has flown by this year. Now that the Christmas season is upon us, I know parents are wondering everywhere what Santa will be doing this year. Luckily for you I have …
- Acorn Printable FreebiesMy favorite finds are freebies and that’s why today I’ve brought to you some of my favorite acorn printables. Check out what a few of my GalPals have put together just for you! Related posts: DIY Mosaic Shamrock National Zoo Day! Earth Day 2021 Road Trip Fun: Printables
No related posts.