Anyone ready for a delicious easy to make keto dinner? This as to be one of my favorite meals to date and it was so easy! With something this good ready in under 30 minutes it’s a sure win.
What you need:
- 2 skillets
- 1 package of sausage, I used Kiolassa and OMG it’s amazing!
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Blend herbs
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Onion
- Garlic to taste
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 12oz packer of frozen Cauliflower Rice
Begin by heating your skillets to medium heat. Once you can splash water in both and it sizzle away it ready.
While you are waiting for it to heat you will want to slice your sausage and onions and dice your garlic.
Pour frozen cauliflower rice into one pan and turn to medium low. Stir frequently to prevent from burning.
Sauté sausage until they are golden on each side. It should take about 15 minutes to complete the sauce. Once done remove from pan and set aside sausage and cover until ready to add at the end.
Next you are going to add the butter, onions and garlic to the open pan and sauté until translucent. This is another 10-15 minutes.
While you are stirring the onions and garlic add the remaining ingredients to the rice and turn on low. Pour the broth, herb mix, salt and pepper -I used 1 tbsp of and each for mine just for a reference. Add cheese and stir. Let your rice mix for about 10 minutes in low.
Once your garlic and onions are done add to rice and mix them up. Add sausage and enjoy!
This low carb keto friendly meal is perfect for that savory home style cooking you might be missing.
Check out these this delicious cookies for a sweet treat after dinner! Keto Cookies
- Summertime Favorite Blueberry Pancake CasseroleBlueberry Pancake Casserole Imagine it’s Sunday morning and the kids are running around and you are looking for the perfect meal that can be for breakfast or brunch. That is what you have found here! The Blueberry Lemon Pancake Casserole is not only delicious and kid approved but it’s healthy too! What makes this breakfast casserole health you might ask, well it all depends on the main ingredient you choose. For me I choose to use Patty Cakes Potato Protein Pancake Mix. Patty Cakes Potato Protein Pancake Mix has neutral flavor but packed with goodness. For each serving there are 8 grams of protein making this the perfect morning start. When ready to eat ( I recommend out of the oven once it’s cooled down) drizzle your favorite organic maple syrup and enjoy! If you happen to have leftovers a great way is to reheating in a pan and cut into slices. It reheats perfectly with butter the next day but a French toast vibe. If that doesn’t sound like something you’d like, you might be like me and enjoy a cold bite right out of the fridge! Crowd pleaser and kid request breakfast casserole that everyone will love. No […]
- DIY Teacher Appreciation Supply GiftThis is a fun and easy gift for all school grades. Simply pick up a box of your teacher’s recommended pencils and download my free printable here and you are all set! Helpful tips That’s it! Make sure to check out my other easy to make diy teacher application gifts. Related posts: Teacher Appreciation with Paper Mate My Top 10 Back To School Teacher Gift Ideas Back To School Teacher Gifts
- Teacher Appreciation with Paper MateEasy and convenient Teachers Appreciation gift that can be made in no time! Check out my blog to get your free printable today
- 2023 Easter Basket Gifting Guide for KidsThis post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx 2023 Easter Basket Must Haves Spring has officially sprung and if you are looking to bring in some new items while the older ones go out, here are our five 2023 spring kid favorite must haves for littles & bigs ages 0-4 and 8-11. You can easily fill your Easter Basket this spring with a few of our favorites that I know your family will love. Easter Basket Manhattan Toy Bunny Mixer Must Have If you haven’t heard of Manhattan Toy you are missing out! They create toys for early childhood development with the goal of playing with everyday items to build little one’s imaginative role-play, cause-and-effect learning and motor skill development. One of my favorite Spring finds is the Manhattan Bunny Hop Mixer. The wooden play kitchen toy is perfect for toddlers. While it aids in encouraging the imaginative role play and motor skill development little ones can create and play with their own play kitchen toy mixer to be just like mom and dad. Make sure to check out their website here for discounts to save on your orders. Everybunny’s Build A Bear! Have you ever been to the mall or a […]
- Sundae Funday Ice Cream PartyWhen your birthday lands on a Sunday, and you want to have an ice cream part- you have a Sundae Funday Party! When my daughter told me she wanted to have an ice cream party for her 9th birthday AND it was planned (and on!) a Sunday it was a no brainer that Sundae Funday was the winner. Like usual I went to Pinterest to put together what I consider to be the best Sundae party. Main Sundae Table When planning her party I had just about two months so I was able to collect a few items over time. Luckily for you I will link all that I can here for you. Sundae Funday Purchased items I have most of what I purchased linked here. While I couldn’t find a few I will let you know where I got it in hopes of finding it yourself! The white stands are something I grabbed when I was at Target right before her birthday. They were on clearance so I am not able to find them online but I did link one similar. The yellow is one of my favorite! That was a Marshall’s clearance find. I scored that for only […]
Belinda @inquiettrustJuly 17, 2020 at 1:50 am
This looks so delicious and perfect for my Keto diet. Definitely giving this a try.