Anyone ready for a delicious easy to make keto dinner? This as to be one of my favorite meals to date and it was so easy! With something this good ready in under 30 minutes it’s a sure win.
What you need:
- 2 skillets
- 1 package of sausage, I used Kiolassa and OMG it’s amazing!
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Blend herbs
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Onion
- Garlic to taste
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 12oz packer of frozen Cauliflower Rice
Begin by heating your skillets to medium heat. Once you can splash water in both and it sizzle away it ready.
While you are waiting for it to heat you will want to slice your sausage and onions and dice your garlic.
Pour frozen cauliflower rice into one pan and turn to medium low. Stir frequently to prevent from burning.
Sauté sausage until they are golden on each side. It should take about 15 minutes to complete the sauce. Once done remove from pan and set aside sausage and cover until ready to add at the end.
Next you are going to add the butter, onions and garlic to the open pan and sauté until translucent. This is another 10-15 minutes.
While you are stirring the onions and garlic add the remaining ingredients to the rice and turn on low. Pour the broth, herb mix, salt and pepper -I used 1 tbsp of and each for mine just for a reference. Add cheese and stir. Let your rice mix for about 10 minutes in low.
Once your garlic and onions are done add to rice and mix them up. Add sausage and enjoy!
This low carb keto friendly meal is perfect for that savory home style cooking you might be missing.
Check out these this delicious cookies for a sweet treat after dinner! Keto Cookies
- Road Trip Fun: PrintablesIt’s that time a year and what better than a road trip printable round up! Here you go! Download yours here: Road Trip Fun Check out what a few of my GalPals have ready to print! Related posts: DIY Mosaic Shamrock Earth Day 2021 Valentine’s Day Printable’s Rainy Day Printables: Freebies
- Scavenger Hunt FunSummer is around the corner and it’s the perfect time to get out and explore with you’re little ones! Before you head outside take this fun toddler edition Nature Hunt and explore the great outdoors. Download your copy here. – Nature Hunt For more fun scavenger hunts make sure to check out what a few …
- 30 Minutes or less: Air Fried Loaded Potato WedgesWhile we all love potatoes, our newest obsession is the air fired loaded potato wedges. They quick and east bbq side is great for everyone. Here’s what you need, 3-4 potatoes slices Bowl with cold water Salt Pepper Onion powder Garlic powder Olive oil 1 cup of Bacon bits 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese …
- Flower Themed PrintablesApril showers brings May Flowers! I don’t know about you but in the past few years I’ve been obsessed with flower activities, crafts, printable’s and more! Luckily for you I’ve added a few of my favorite to my creations. I hope you enjoy! You can get my Printables that you see below here : PreK, …
- Facts About Space PrintablesIt’s National Space Day and here are a few facts! Download your copy here: National Space Day For more space fun, check out what my GalPals are up to. Related posts: Valentine’s Day Printable’s DIY Mosaic Shamrock Earth Day 2021 Free Basic Colors Printables
No related posts.