Anyone ready for a delicious easy to make keto dinner? This as to be one of my favorite meals to date and it was so easy! With something this good ready in under 30 minutes it’s a sure win.
What you need:
- 2 skillets
- 1 package of sausage, I used Kiolassa and OMG it’s amazing!
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Blend herbs
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Onion
- Garlic to taste
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 12oz packer of frozen Cauliflower Rice
Begin by heating your skillets to medium heat. Once you can splash water in both and it sizzle away it ready.
While you are waiting for it to heat you will want to slice your sausage and onions and dice your garlic.
Pour frozen cauliflower rice into one pan and turn to medium low. Stir frequently to prevent from burning.
Sauté sausage until they are golden on each side. It should take about 15 minutes to complete the sauce. Once done remove from pan and set aside sausage and cover until ready to add at the end.
Next you are going to add the butter, onions and garlic to the open pan and sauté until translucent. This is another 10-15 minutes.
While you are stirring the onions and garlic add the remaining ingredients to the rice and turn on low. Pour the broth, herb mix, salt and pepper -I used 1 tbsp of and each for mine just for a reference. Add cheese and stir. Let your rice mix for about 10 minutes in low.
Once your garlic and onions are done add to rice and mix them up. Add sausage and enjoy!
This low carb keto friendly meal is perfect for that savory home style cooking you might be missing.
Check out these this delicious cookies for a sweet treat after dinner! Keto Cookies
- The Family Friendly Beautifully Responsible® Resilient Flooring You NeedThis post has been sponsored by Beautifully Responsible® Resilient Flooring but all opinions are entirely my own. When it comes to flooring it can be hard to know what brand, type or even color to choose. Thankfully for you I am here to help you narrow your choices with with Beautifully Responsible® Resilient Flooring. The questions you need to ask When it comes to finding the perfect flooring there are a few things that you need to consider to get the most bang for your buck that also works for your family. You will find that when you are shopping around you might find brands that one or the other but when shopping with Beautifully Responsible® Resilient Flooring you are sure to find everything you are looking for. Family Friendly flooring that’s Beautifully Responsible® Resilient Flooring For me, having a family friendly flooring is most important. We have to have something that is durable and can handle the traffic of roller skates one day and sliding race cars the next. When shopping on Beautifully Responsible® Resilient Flooring you are able to connect to partners that offer just that. Whether you choose luxury vinyl tile for your living area, sheet vinyl […]
- Explore With LeapFrog® Magic AdventuresTM TelescopeThis post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx on behalf of Leap Frog. All opinions are my own. Let your little explorer adventure through the lense of the LeapFrog® Magic AdventuresTM Telescope and other spaced themed goodies from BabbleBox. Emily has been having a blast with her box that I can’t wait to tell you all about it ! Product Set-Up The set up of the Magic AdventuresTM Telescope is so simple that a parent’s oversight is all that is needed. The core components come already intact. There are only a few pieces to connect. Overall Review The Magic AdventuresTM Telescope has two ways to explore. You can use the pre-programmed options that include 100+ amazing videos and images, courtesy of NASA and the European Space Agency, that deepen space knowledge by exploring the solar system, star life cycles, constellations and more. You can also use the telescope to explore the world around you rather that be the day or night time. Daytime Exploring Daytime exploring has become one of our favorite features. In the past few years the trees around us have grown and welcomed many creatures to call it their home. Thanks to the Magic AdventuresTM Telescope we have been […]
- BTS with Minute RiceWhile this blog is sponsored it is my personal opinion on Minute Rice. Minute Rice Cups are the perfect addition to any kitchen for a quick and easy single serve mea I remember hearing other moms of older boys talk about how their teenager could eat an entire kitchen in one sitting but I never believed it because my kids have never been big eaters. Well, then I had teenagers lol. When they get home from school they no longer want small granola bars and fruit. Now they want full sized meals. Unfortunately, I don’t always have time to prepare an additional meal just for an afternoon snack. I do however have time to pop in a Minute Rice Cup in the microwave and have it ready in 60 seconds for a fast option. Here are a few of our current Minute Rice Cup favorites: All of these tasty recipes are made easy with Minute Rice Cups and make great on-the-go meals. Find your favorite flavored Minute Rice Cup below. Minute Cilantro & Lime Jasmine Rice Cups are fully cooked aromatic Jasmine Rice lightly seasoned with zesty and natural flavors, including lime juice, cilantro and sea salt. 💡Meal idea: Carnitas […]
- Best Butterfly Themed Foods to Make Your Next Party AmazingMust have butterfly party foods. If there is that one thing that tops it off for me at parties, it’s the food. Anyone can pick up a subway tray and it taste amazing but the little butterfly shaped sandwiches that get me. And let me make it clear, I am grateful for any dish served I just personal love to go over the top when it comes to parties that I host. When I start planning for a party I like to start at least 6 months out. I know with kids ideas will change but it helps to narrow down foods, colors and themes a lot faster than asking the month before. Most of the time my kids will have two or three ideas they love that I can use one thing or another for either theme. When it came to Kadie’s Butterfly Kisses and Birthday Wishes Butterfly party I had started to plan during the spring and I am glad that I did. She didn’t really know what she wanted just that she wanted butterflies. Luckily for me spring has the best options for butterfly decor, kitchen goodies and home decor that I was able to find a […]
- Fun & Easy DIY Butterfly Ribbon WandDIY Butterfly Ribbon wand for a very special fluttering birthday party. These easy to make ribbon wands are the perfect addition for any butterfly, princess, fairy party or a magical afternoon. What you need for your ribbon wand Here is another easy butterfly party craft that will be done in no time. Once you have all of your supplies for your butterfly ribbon wand you will want to start with putting the screw eye pens in the end of the wooden dowel. I recommend first pressing the screw in so that it makes an area for the thread to lash on to. If you hands start to hurt you can twist with a cloth but be careful to not go to fast or it can go out of the hole. After you have the screw in you are ready to move on to the next step. You need to pick out your favors washi tape and start wrapping. If you start at an angle with a bit hanging over you can fold it to cover off the tip of the dowel. Continue going slow around the dowel and if you do it at an angle you will use half the […]