Anyone ready for a delicious easy to make keto dinner? This as to be one of my favorite meals to date and it was so easy! With something this good ready in under 30 minutes it’s a sure win.
What you need:
- 2 skillets
- 1 package of sausage, I used Kiolassa and OMG it’s amazing!
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Blend herbs
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Onion
- Garlic to taste
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 12oz packer of frozen Cauliflower Rice
Begin by heating your skillets to medium heat. Once you can splash water in both and it sizzle away it ready.
While you are waiting for it to heat you will want to slice your sausage and onions and dice your garlic.
Pour frozen cauliflower rice into one pan and turn to medium low. Stir frequently to prevent from burning.
Sauté sausage until they are golden on each side. It should take about 15 minutes to complete the sauce. Once done remove from pan and set aside sausage and cover until ready to add at the end.
Next you are going to add the butter, onions and garlic to the open pan and sauté until translucent. This is another 10-15 minutes.
While you are stirring the onions and garlic add the remaining ingredients to the rice and turn on low. Pour the broth, herb mix, salt and pepper -I used 1 tbsp of and each for mine just for a reference. Add cheese and stir. Let your rice mix for about 10 minutes in low.
Once your garlic and onions are done add to rice and mix them up. Add sausage and enjoy!
This low carb keto friendly meal is perfect for that savory home style cooking you might be missing.
Check out these this delicious cookies for a sweet treat after dinner! Keto Cookies
- Acorn Printable FreebiesMy favorite finds are freebies and that’s why today I’ve brought to you some of my favorite acorn printables. Check out what a few of my GalPals have put together just for you! Related posts: DIY Mosaic Shamrock National Zoo Day! Earth Day 2021 Road Trip Fun: Printables
- Preschool Apple PrintablesWoohoo! Let’s celebrate Johnny Appleseed with a few fun printables. Download yours here today. An apple a day keeps the doctor away! Check out more fun printables from the GalPals: Related posts: Beach Themed Printable Earth Day 2021 Rainy Day Printables: Freebies Road Trip Fun: Printables
- My Top 10 Back To School Teacher Gift IdeasIt’s the time of the year when we are headed back to school and this year is more important than most because we are finally able to see our teachers face to face! I’ve gathered a few of my favorite ideas for you to check out. Related posts: DIY Mosaic Shamrock Free Basic Colors Printables …
- Prepare For The Storm Season: Publix EditionThis post is sponsored by the Storm Basics promotion at Publix. The opinions and text are all mine. It’s that time of the year when the storms are coming and before you know it they’re here. So many of us always think that we are ready when in actuality there are always a few things …
- Tropical Summer Bowling, Winter Park FLHave you been wondering what to do now that things are starting to resume back to normal? Let me tell you why you should be going to Aloma Bowling alleys! They have a delicious Tropical Summer Menu A few of our favorites were the Surfboard Nachos, Aloha Sliders and the Caribbean BBQ Pizza. While the …
No related posts.