Anyone ready for a delicious easy to make keto dinner? This as to be one of my favorite meals to date and it was so easy! With something this good ready in under 30 minutes it’s a sure win.
What you need:
- 2 skillets
- 1 package of sausage, I used Kiolassa and OMG it’s amazing!
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Blend herbs
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Onion
- Garlic to taste
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 12oz packer of frozen Cauliflower Rice
Begin by heating your skillets to medium heat. Once you can splash water in both and it sizzle away it ready.
While you are waiting for it to heat you will want to slice your sausage and onions and dice your garlic.
Pour frozen cauliflower rice into one pan and turn to medium low. Stir frequently to prevent from burning.
Sauté sausage until they are golden on each side. It should take about 15 minutes to complete the sauce. Once done remove from pan and set aside sausage and cover until ready to add at the end.
Next you are going to add the butter, onions and garlic to the open pan and sauté until translucent. This is another 10-15 minutes.
While you are stirring the onions and garlic add the remaining ingredients to the rice and turn on low. Pour the broth, herb mix, salt and pepper -I used 1 tbsp of and each for mine just for a reference. Add cheese and stir. Let your rice mix for about 10 minutes in low.
Once your garlic and onions are done add to rice and mix them up. Add sausage and enjoy!
This low carb keto friendly meal is perfect for that savory home style cooking you might be missing.
Check out these this delicious cookies for a sweet treat after dinner! Keto Cookies
- National Zoo Day!Rather your monkeying around or looking for the tallest giraffe, you’ve come to the right place! Not only have I created the cutest Printables but a few GalPals did also. Check out these printables to celebrate the day. Related posts: DIY Mosaic Shamrock Valentine’s Day Printable’s Free Basic Colors Printables DIY Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
- Peanut Butter and Jelly SmoothieAny other pb&j fans out there? Is our house we LOVE us some peanut butter and jelly. A few years ago we had stopped but a smoothie shop that featured a peanut butter and jelly smoothie and ever since we have been hooked. For this recipe you will need either: Pre-made peanut butter or homemade …
- Printable Bunny Memory GameHey friends! Kadie and I have been playing our new Bunny Memory game and it’s been so much fun that we wanted to share with you. All you need is: Printer Scissors This link: Freebie- Bunny Memory Game That’s all! Looking for more fun freebies? Check out what these gals are up too Related posts: …
- New York City, New York Post Covid365 Days later… Since covid hit us (both the country and us personally). It was this time last year Jason and I had planned for a weekend trip just the two of us to the city. I kept thinking that covid wouldn’t hit us. I even remembering telling a friend that I won’t worry until …
- DIY Mosaic ShamrockEveryone loves a good green craft for the week of Sr. Patrick’s. Lucky for you, you can to the right spot for all my favorite green crafts! For this easy mosaic all you need is … these printables : Shamrock Sheets ….If you haven’t yet already subscribed, make sure you do so you can gain …
No related posts.