Anyone ready for a delicious easy to make keto dinner? This as to be one of my favorite meals to date and it was so easy! With something this good ready in under 30 minutes it’s a sure win.
What you need:
- 2 skillets
- 1 package of sausage, I used Kiolassa and OMG it’s amazing!
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Blend herbs
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Onion
- Garlic to taste
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 12oz packer of frozen Cauliflower Rice
Begin by heating your skillets to medium heat. Once you can splash water in both and it sizzle away it ready.
While you are waiting for it to heat you will want to slice your sausage and onions and dice your garlic.
Pour frozen cauliflower rice into one pan and turn to medium low. Stir frequently to prevent from burning.
Sauté sausage until they are golden on each side. It should take about 15 minutes to complete the sauce. Once done remove from pan and set aside sausage and cover until ready to add at the end.
Next you are going to add the butter, onions and garlic to the open pan and sauté until translucent. This is another 10-15 minutes.
While you are stirring the onions and garlic add the remaining ingredients to the rice and turn on low. Pour the broth, herb mix, salt and pepper -I used 1 tbsp of and each for mine just for a reference. Add cheese and stir. Let your rice mix for about 10 minutes in low.
Once your garlic and onions are done add to rice and mix them up. Add sausage and enjoy!
This low carb keto friendly meal is perfect for that savory home style cooking you might be missing.
Check out these this delicious cookies for a sweet treat after dinner! Keto Cookies
- DIY Valentines Bird Feeder KitThis easy to assemble and fun to make diy valentines bird feeder kit is perfect for all elementary and preschool aged kids this Valentine’s Day. You’ll only need a few items to assemble and your gift will be ready to go. Bird Feeder Kit items You’ll need:•small bags•wooden heart for crafts•valentines ribbon•natural peanut butter packets•bird seed (look for ones that are best for your area)•valentines bags – these are from target in the valentine section You’ll want to assemble the kit together and print the DIY label from my blog and you are good to go! If you don’t have sticker paper, regular paper works as well inside the bag. Once you get your bird feeder kit assembled them simply print on sticker paper or white paper, I recommend cardstock so that it holds better in the bag. Here’s the link for the label. DIY Bird Feeder Kit Label. Remember to join our mailing list for the free access! If you love this DIY Valentines Bird Feeder kit then make sure to check out these other more valentines ideas. https://thenicolerose.com/hand-sanitizer-valentines-with-free-printable/ Related posts: $20 or Less DIY Spring Chalkboard Teacher Appreciation DIY Gift Free Basic Colors Printables DIY Easter Decor
- 15 Bean and Ham Instant Pot Soup15 Bean & Ham Soup. It is officially soup season and that means for me I am always trying to find the next best savory soup. While I love new things this one is a remix to the traditional stove stop recipe that we all know and love and most importantly, it’s so easy. One thing that I want to mention that I wish I would have read when looking for inspiration is that you do have to soak the beans for at least 8 hours prior! The actual recipe is done in less than three hours the prep is not. If you are note familiar with bagged beans this might be a surprise to you like it was to me many years ago when I first made my soup. I was first introduced to this recipe when trying to find recipes for left over ham. Between Christmas and Thanksgiving the left over hambone and extra meat can pile up at times. Now before I pop it in the freezer I prep my meat for soup or I cut and use right away and toss it in this easy to make soup. Have you ever made the recipe on the […]
- The Busy Mom New Years ResolutionThe Busy Mom New Years Resolution, 5 changes to make today.
- Holiday Gifting For All 2022 Gift GuideGifting For All (This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx .While this is a sponsored post all of the opinions are my own) Gifting for all. It’s that time of year when the stores are filled with holiday cheer, online sales are a click away and giving the ultimate gift is on the top of everyone’s list this year. Rather you are shopping for your kids, aunts and uncles, grandparents, co-workers even the friendly neighbors next door here are a few ideas that anyone will love. Targus Backpack, Professional Protection. Downtown Vibe If you are looking to find a gift for the person on the go then I suggest checking out the Targus 15.6” CitySmart EVA Pro Backpack. It’s built for travel but gives a sleek appearance making it unnoticeable when stopping for a bite to eat after work. Check out their listed features on this must have Gifting For All. Grab the Targus CitySmart EVA Pro Backpack here. Joss Stone, Merry Christmas, Love Vinyl If there is on thing that is for certain this holiday season it’s that you know someone that has a vinyl record player in their home. Over the past few years they have become more popular […]
- Bluey Ultimate Lights & SoundsThis post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx Rather you have a preschooler or around a little one, chances are you have heard all about Bluey. She is the dog that everyone is talking about. If you haven’t heard about the show then it’s a must see. Bluey takes each episode into another fun filled game to bring those around her together for an unforgettable day. Luckily for you you can start your collection today. To add to the fun this holiday season make sure you pick up The Bluey Ultimate Lights & Sounds Playhouse at your local retailer. The Playhouse is the perfect Bluey Toy to add to your preschoolers collection to continue Bluey’s fun at home. From the TV show to your home or on the go Bluey can provide endless fun. The Playhouse features 3 levels and 7 Rooms with 3 figures and 15 accessories to play with. When they are done playing simply put it away with the easy to fold away feature that doubles as a great toy for on the go. Once your little one starts their adventure make sure to check out 2 of our favorite features, the Dance Floor where you can attach your […]