Easy as 1,2,3 and 4! This 4 ingregient batter is the perfect cookie for those that have a sweet tooth but still wanting to stay on track with their keto lifestyle. With only 2 net carbs per serving you can enjoy the sweets without the guilt.
If you have been living a keto lifestyle then you will most likely have everything already listed, if not I highly recommend stocking up on these items as they come in handy with many keto recipes.
You will need,
- Almond Flour
- Swerve Granulated Sugar
- Room Temperature Butter
- Vanilla Extract
Turn your oven on to 350 and mix your ingredients. Once they are mixed good form dough balls roughly an inch and place on non stick surface. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let them cool completely and enjoy!
If you don’t have granulated sugar you can also use swerve confectioners and use ¼ a cup. If your butter is not softened try this easy trick to soften your butter in a jiffy! How to soften butter.
Butter Cookies -Keto Edition
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 3 tbsp soften butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Swerve granular sugar
- Heat over to 350. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Using your hands or spoon mix until dough is formed. Once you have dough place 1 inch balls on to your non stick baking pan. Using a form press slightly down and then again but crossing over. Bake for 6-8 minutes until the edges are golden. Let them cool completely and enjoy!
- Sundae Funday Ice Cream Party
- Pastry Puff Sweet Tarts
- Family Bowling at Boardwalk Bowling Orlando FL
- DIY Valentines Bird Feeder Kit
- 15 Bean and Ham Instant Pot Soup
30 minutes or less adventures blogger blog round up blog train christmas cooking craft crafting cricut dessert DIY Dollar tree fall family family fun family time family vaction florida flowers freebie free printable gift gift guide gifts grandmas cooking Halloween home decor homemade keto Kids Crafts lifestyle low carb motherhood Orlando printables project quarantine recipes school spring staycation summer valentines yarn
Brianna SJune 21, 2020 at 1:23 am
These are my favorite. I’ve never made them myself though
DorisJune 21, 2020 at 6:56 pm
Oh my goodness so simple & looks delicious!
Roslin DwivediJune 25, 2020 at 3:38 am
Hey! That’s so me when it comes on cookies. And this Leto cookies are so easy to make. I should give it a try. Thanks for sharing.
Sausage and Cauliflower Rice | Mamallama.llama on the weeklyJuly 9, 2020 at 6:53 pm
[…] Butter Cookies / Keto Edition […]