For as long as I can remember this has been my absolute favorite dessert my grandmother use to make me. I’ve tried it a few different ways and they all turn out great!
- 1 BOX OF OREO’S
- 1 BOX OF VANILLA OR BANANA PUDDLING
- 1 TUB OF COOLWHIP
- 2 SLICED BANANAS
- MIX PUDDING ACCORDING TO BOX AND SET ASIDE.
- LAY 1 ROW OF OREOS ON BOTTOM OF 8X11 PAN
- TOP WITH BANANAS THEN FOLLOWED BY PUDDLING AND REPEAT UNTIL PAN IS FULL OR USED ALL INGREDIENTS. DEPENDING ON PAN SIZE YOU WILL HAVE 2-3 LAYERS.
- SET IN FRIDGE FOR AT LEAST 2 HOURS. TOP EACH SERVING WITH COOLWHIP AND ENJOY!
I hope you enjoy this as much as we do! A few ways to change it up is that you can –
- Flavor the Oreos!
- Do you LOVE coolwhip? Layer the coolwhip when making the dish.
- Add chocolate coolwhip!
It’s #nationaloreoday! Some friends and I are sharing our favorite Oreo creations on Instagram so head to #galpalsbloggerbabes to see them all.
Better yet, check out Lynsey’s delicious recipe to enjoy Oreos even more!
AlexMarch 7, 2021 at 11:25 am
Girl, this looks bomb! I will definitely have to add it to my list! 🙂
LynseyMarch 7, 2021 at 11:42 am
Yum! I would never have thought of this. Totally making!
StephanieMarch 9, 2021 at 1:29 am
This looks delish! I’ve made it with Nilla wafers but not Oreos. I’m gonna need to try this and I bet my hubby will love it!